Saturday, February 13, 2016

January 2016 Playlists

January 25, 2016

Kickin' Our Hearts Around - Buck Owens
Take #52 - John Doe - 1990 Meet John Doe
Two Places - The Wood Brothers - 2015 Paradise
Stoplight Kisses>>
You're Dreaming>>
Queen Of Them All>>
Clown Collector>>
Mississippi>>
Powder Blue>>
Change Your Ways Or Die>>
If I Can't Win>>
No More Crying The Blues>>
Adios Maria>>
Traveler's Paradise - The Cactus Blossoms - 2016 You're Dreaming
Gun - Uncle Tupelo
Long Drive Home - Turnpike Troubadours - 2015 The Turnpike Troubadours



January 18, 2016

Evergreen Show - Recorded 20151011



January 11, 2016

Pride - Robert Ellis - 2014 The Lights From the Chemical Plant
Good Advice - Guy Clark - 2013 My Favorite Picture Of You
Bug Country - Drag The River - 2003 Hobo's Demos
Down On The Corner Of Love - Buck Owens
Learning To Do Without Me - Daniel Romano - 2015 If I've Only One Time Askin'
Sin City - Uncle Tupelo
I Won't Ask Again - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - 2009 Beware
Friday XIII - Deer Tick - 2009 Born On Flag Day
Hank to Hendrix - Neil Young - 2009 Dreamin' Man Live '92
Towering fool - Gov't Mule - 1998 Dose
Pocket Full Of Rain - Steve Earle - 2013 The Low Highway
Southeastern Son - Turnpike Troubadours - 2012 Goodbye Normal Street
Wake Up, Little Maggie - Doc Watson
Call Me - St. Paul and the Broken Bones - 2014 Half The City



January 4, 2016

King Of The Road - Roger Miller
The Garden Spot Programs #4, 1950 - Hank Williams
- Garden Spot Jingle
- Lovesick Blues
- A Mansion On The Hill
- Fiddle Tune
- I've Just Told Mama Goodbye
- Closing/Oh! Susanna
White Freight Liner Blues>>
Two Hands>>
Lungs>>
Dead Flowers - Townes Van Zandt - 2013 Sunshine Boy
I Got Drunk - Uncle Tupelo
You Are My Face - Wilco - 2007 Sky Blue Sky
Side With The Seeds - Wilco - 2007 Sky Blue Sky
Ramblin' Man - Hank Williams
I'm Sorry For You My Friend - Hank Williams
Take These Chains From My Heart - Hank Williams
You Win Again - Hank Williams
I Can't Escape from You - Hank Williams

RIP Hank Williams
RIP Townes Van Zandy
HBD Nels Cline

No comments:

Post a Comment